Tis the season! If you are hosting for the holidays, you are probably right in the middle of menu-planning and making grocery lists. Is there more you can do to prepare for feeding the whole family? AHAM has advice from the experts in cooking for large groups – chefs! We have rounded up our best chef advice to make this year’s holiday cooking a breeze:
- Peek Inside the Refrigerator of a Top Chef! – Learn to use your limited refrigerator space to your advantage.
- Kitchen Appliance Secrets: Pro chefs share top year-round and holiday tips – Are you taking full advantage of your kitchen appliances?
- No grill? No Problem! How to do July 4th cooking in your kitchen – How to stay warm and still grill up your favorite meats and veggies.
- Bring culture and creativity to the kitchen – Bring your local culture to the kitchen table this holiday season.
- A professional chef’s advice on organized holiday cooking – Level up your holiday meal prep & organization with these chef-approved tips & tools.